Personal Loan :
Income Documents :
- If salaried : Salary slips, Form 16 and bank statement.
- If self employed : ITRs with financial statements, Bank statement.
Checklist of Documents Required for Personal Loan :
- Photo Identity ProofResidence Address ProofResidence Ownership ProofIncome ProofJob Continuity ProofBank StatementInvestment Proof1 passport size color photograph.
List of Common Documents Required for Personal Loan :
- Here is the list of common documents that should be submitted irrespective of which bank you are applying and where you are located.
- Complete loan application form with one passport size photograph.Valid Proof of Applicant's Identity: Voter ID Card/Passport/PAN Card/Driving LicenseProof of Residence: Ration Card/Passport/Utility BillProof of Age: Voter ID Card/Passport/PAN Card/Driving LicenseFinancial Documents.
- a. Salaried Individuals: Latest 3 month's Salary Slips and Form 16, Bank Statements of 6 months.
- b. Self Employed Individuals: Latest 1 year bank statement for both savings and current account.